Being a food lover, I was always a lover of meat. Insert dick joke here. Steak night was always my favorite night at the Irvin residence. Second favorite had to be pulled BBQ pork. Later in life my Mother and I learned about the beauty of beef short ribs. This year, I fell in love with Vietnamese Pho soup. We didn't eat it all the time, but beef and pork was a weekly norm on our family menus.
This week, I am cleaning out my system and cutting out the beef and pork. Actually, I am trying to cut out all high calorie, high fat, wonderful tasting foods from my diet. Hold on, I need some tissues. I'm trying on this hat, and perhaps I will buy the whole outfit later. Maybe I will return it all and just eat what I want.
The older I get, the more aware I am becoming of how fragile my body is. I must try different things to make me harder, better, faster, stronger. Wish me luck!
By the way- since I cook for other people, I am not giving up my responsibility of tasting the food I cook, no matter what it is. I'm also not joining Peta or Morrissey. Moz, I love you, but Peta is fuggin' nutz! Gimme dat Chicken Breast!

i found your blog in a weird way just to say that fruit loops is a digital audio workshop thought id just add that kinda why i came over to your blog
ReplyDelete